Undergraduate Admissions – Gujarat Category 2020
ACPC has announced 20 B.Tech vacant Government Seats at DA-IICT. As per Clause 5 of the Gujarat Professional Technical Educational Colleges or Institutions (Regulation of Admission and Fixation of Fees) (Amendment) Act, 2019, these seats stand converted as ‘Management Quota Seats’ (All India Category). This has been confirmed by ACPC. DA-IICT has a waiting list of students under All India Category which includes applicants from Gujarat State with JEE Main Score. As the seats are converted as Management Quota Seats, they will be filled in out of the wait listed students of All India Category including applicants from Gujarat State based on JEE Main Score.
Total number of seats under Gujarat Category: 195
- B.Tech (Information and Communication Technology (ICT) – 136
- B.Tech (Honours) in ICT with minor in Computational Science – 34
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) in Mathematics and Computing (MnC) – 25
Seats under Gujarat Category will be filled as per the guidelines of ACPC. The candidate has to apply to ACPC, GoG, separately. (Website: jacpcldce.ac.in)
- ACPC candidates who are admitted at DA-IICT are required to submit their details in the following link first before registration.
ACPC candidates Click here to submit the details.
- The students selected by ACPC for admission to our B. Tech Programs are advised to note the schedule given below. The details on how to participate at the registration, document verification and orientation will be announced in this page by 03 November, 2020
Registration and documents verification (online) 03-09 November, 2020 Orientation (online) 10-12 November, 2020 Commencement of classes (online) 17 November, 2020
At the time of registration between 03 to 09 November 2020, you are required to pay an amount of Rs. 67,000/- (Rs. 43,000/- towards the half of Tuition fee (subject to revision) for the first semester, Rs. 20,000/- as refundable caution deposit, Rs. 2,500/- as Registration fee and Rs. 1,500/- as Medical Insurance charges). Payment details are available at the Registration site click here.
The break-up of the fee structure given below.
- Tuition fee: Rs. 86,000/- per Semester (Subject to Revision)
- Caution Deposit: Rs. 20,000/- (Refundable at the end of the Program)
- Registration fee: Rs. 2,500/- per semester
- Medical Insurance: Rs. 1500/-
Other expenses are (a) Hostel rent of Rs. 20,000/- per semester (b) Electricity for your stay in hostel at actuals (c) Food expenses approximately Rs. 5500 per month at actuals charged by the food courts once you move to the hostel after notification by us.
- UG Program registration – Click here
- The Candidates who have got Confirmed Admission and are not participating further in the admission process at ACPC are only required to Register.
- Please keep the column ‘Student ID’ blank in the documents. You will be provided with the Student ID number on the day of Registration i.e. from 03 November 2020 at the link provided for registration.
- Anti-Ragging Affidavits are to be printed on plain paper only and signed by the deponents at the places indicated. Further, the candidate is required to visit website http://antiragging.in and submit the online undertaking.
- Submit the Medical Fitness Form, duly signed by a Registered Medical Practitioner.
- Submit Parents Information details signed by Parent.
- Submit Gender Cell Compliance form signed by the student
- Read the Note from DA-IICT UG Convener.
- Apart from the documents issued by the ACPC, following certificates need to be uploaded at the time of Registration along with the form available at DA-IICT web site:
- Admit Card of GUJCET 2020.
- Rank Card of GUJCET 2020.
- Admit Card of JEE (Main) 2020 (If Available).
- Rank Card of JEE (Main) 2020 (If Available).
- X Standard Marksheet and Certificate to verify and confirm your date of birth.
- XII Standard/Higher Secondary Marksheet and Certificate.
- Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority (if applicable).
- Softcopy of Passport size photograph of candidate as per specification.
- Softcopy of Signature of candidate as per specification.
- Completed Medical Fitness Certificate form a Registered Medical Practitioner (in the prescribed form (As stated above)
- Anti-Ragging Affidavits on plain paper by you and your Parent.
- Completely filled Parents Information details signed by parent.
- Gender Cell compliance form signed by Student.