Undergraduate Admissions – ACPC selected candidates (Gujarat Category)
|18-07-2019||Registration and document verification at DAIICT campus for confirmed candidates.
(Reporting Time: 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM)
|Orientation Program. The schedule of the program will be announced at the time of registration.|
|05-08-2019||Commencement of classes|
At the time of registration, you are required to pay an amount arrived at as follows by way of two Demand Drafts drawn in favour of DA-IICT payable at Ahmedabad:
- DD for Rs. 1,06,000/- minus the tuition fee deposited with ACPC as per the directions of ACPC.
- DD for Rs.23,500/-.
Candidates may also bring a single Demand Draft (in place of two) for the total payable amount.
The break-up of the fee structure given below.
- Tuition fee: Rs.86,000/- per Semester
- Caution Deposit: Rs. 20,000/- (Refundable at the end of the Program)
- Registration fee: Rs.2,500/- per semester
- Hostel Rent: Rs.20,000/- per semester.
- Medical Insurance: Rs.1000/-
Other expenses are electricity at actuals. Food expenses are approximately Rs.4000 per month at actuals charged by the food courts.
- The Candidates who have got Confirmed Admission are required to come for the Registration.
- Please keep the column ‘Student ID’ blank in the documents. You will be provided with the Student ID number on the day of Registration.
- Anti-Ragging Affidavits are to be printed on plain paper only and signed by the deponents at the places indicated. Further, the candidate is required to visit website http://antiragging.in and submit the online undertaking.
- Submit the Medical Fitness Form, duly signed by a Registered Medical Practitioner.
- Read the Note from DA-IICT UG Convener.
- Read the note for Hostel Information.
- Apart from the documents issued by the ACPC, following certificates (original and a set of photocopy) need to be brought at the time of Registration along with the forms available at DA-IICT web site:
- Admit Card of GUJCET 2019.
- Rank Card of GUJCET 2019.
- Admit Card of JEE (Main) 2019 (If Available).
- Rank Card of JEE (Main) 2019 (If Available).
- X Standard Marksheet and Certificate to verify and confirm your date of birth.
- XII Standard/Higher Secondary Marksheet and Certificate.
- Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority (if applicable).
- Two Passport size photographs.
- Completed Medical Fitness Certificate form a Registered Medical Practitioner (in the prescribed form (As stated above)
- Anti-Ragging Affidavits on plain paper by you and your Parent Click here
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE HOSTEL WILL BE ALLOTTED ON 30 JULY 2019.
You are requested to refer note for Hostel Information for details.