Officer - Continuing Education Programs
Graduate in Science/Engineering/IT or Business Administration with five years’ or more post-qualification experience in managing training professional/executive development programs.
The work involves
- Seeking out opportunities to conduct training programs for industry, government agencies, educational institutions, professionals and students;
- Preparing budgets for each of the program planned;
- Coordinating with all sections of the Institute;
- Working closely with faculty in coordinating the programs; and
- Handling public relations.
Prior experience in a similar position would be desirable.
Below 45 years.
Detailed applications should be sent by email to recruitments[at]daiict[dot]ac[dot]in on or before 20/01/2023.