Institute is looking for bright candidates with PhD/Postdoc in
- Computer Science/ Electronics and Communication/ Math and Computer Science/ Mathematics/ Computational Science/ Design
Applications at the levels of Assistant Professor and Associate Professor are welcome. Applicants must have a good record of research, a passion for teaching and interest in forging collaborative inter-disciplinary research.
Our current priority areas include the following:
Computational Statistics, Computational Finance, Financial Mathematics, Computational Learning, Computational Social Science, Network Science, Parallel and distributed algorithms, Statistics, Operating Systems, Distributed Architecture, Parallel Processing, HPC
AI and ML, Adversarial ML, AI in Science, AI in Health, Big Data Analysis, Robotics, Reinforcement Learning, Data Science, NLP, Cryptography, Encryption
Analog/Mixed Signal Design, VLSI Testing and Verification, Embedded Systems, 5G Communication
Gaming and Product Design, Visual Communication, Interaction Design, Web design, Game design.
Suitable candidates in HASS (Sociology, History, English, Philosophy, Economics, Linguistics) may also apply for Visiting/ Adjunct positions.
Applicants are required to submit a detailed CV (Please see the link to prepare the CV)
Candidates who have submitted their PhD dissertation may also apply.
To apply, please submit a Curriculum vitae (CV) and the names of three references (with contact information) electronically to faculty_search[at]daiict[dot]ac[dot]in
- Minimum first division (70%) or equivalent 7.5 CGPA at level starting from graduation (BE/BTech or equivalent) and first class for Humanities and Social Science.
- One paper in reputed Journals such as IEEE/ACM transaction/Computational finances/Annals of Probability/Statistics or Conferences such as NIPS/ICML is preferred.
- The above conditions may be relaxed for exceptionally bright applicants having national/international recognition in terms of awards/honours etc.
- A candidate who has not been selected in earlier interview round, he/she can re apply with updated CV after a minimum gap of two years.