PhD (Wireless Communications), IIT Delhi
- # 4101, FB-4, DA-IICT, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India – 382007
I received the B. Tech. and M. Tech. degrees from the Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT) Noida, India. Thereafter, I obtained my Ph.D. from the Bharti School of Telecommunication Technology and Management at the Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi), New Delhi, India under the supervision of Prof. Ranjan Bose. I was a postdoctoral research associate in the Department of Computer Science, University of Texas at Dallas, USA during 2017-2018 under the supervision of Prof. Zygmunt J. Haas. For a brief duration, I was an assistant professor in the Atria Institute of Technology (affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Belagavi) in Bengaluru, India. Since June, 2019, I am an assistant professor in DA-IICT.
SpecializationsPhysical Layer Security in Wireless Communication (MIMO Systems; Relay based cooperative communication), IoT based Device Design and Security
- A. Jindal, and Zygmunt J. Haas, “On the Performance of distributed MIMO with full-duplex jamming,” IEEE Transactions on Communications, vol. 67, no. 3, pp. 1972-1985, Mar 2019.
- S. V. Pechetti, A. Jindal, and R. Bose, “Exploiting Mapping Diversity for Enhancing Security at Physical Layer in the Internet of Things,” IEEE Internet of Things Journal, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 532-544, Feb 2019.
- C. Kundu, A. Jindal, and R. Bose, “Secrecy outage of dual-hop amplify-and-forward relay system with diversity combining at the eavesdropper,”Wireless Personal Communications, vol. 97, no. 1, pp. 539-563, Nov 2017.
- A. Jindal and R. Bose, “Resource allocation in secure multicarrier AF relay system under individual power constraints,”IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 66, no. 6, pp. 5070-5085, Jun 2017.
- R. Saini, A. Jindal, and S. De, “Jammer-assisted resource allocation in secureofdma with untrusted users,”IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, vol. 11, no. 5, pp. 1055-1070, May 2016.
- A. Jindal and R. Bose, “Resource allocation for secure multicarrier af relaysystem under total power constraint,”IEEE Communications Letters, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 231-234, Feb 2015.
- A. Jindal, C. Kundu, and R. Bose, “Secrecy outage of dual-hop af relay systemwith relay selection without eavesdropper’s csi, ”IEEE Communication Letters, vol. 18, no. 10, pp. 1759-1762, Oct 2014.
- N. Kalyanasundaram, A. Jindal, and A. Gupta, “H bounds for quasi-Newtonadaptive algorithm,”Signal Processing, vol.89, pp. 2304-2309, 2009.
- S. V. Pechetti, A. Jindal, and R. Bose, “Channel-Based Mapping Diversityfor Enhancing the Physical Layer Security in the Internet of Things,” in IEEE PIMRC Special Session, Oct 2017, pp. 1-6.
- R. Saini, A. Jindal, and S. De, “Jammer assisted sum rate and fairness improve ment in secure ofdma,” in IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC), June 2015, pp. 7263-7268.
- A. Jindal, C. Kundu, and R. Bose, “Secrecy outage of dual-hop amplify-and- forward system and its application to relay selection,” in IEEE 79th Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC Spring), May 2014, pp. 1-5.
- Signals and Systems
- Network and Cyber Security