PhD (Computer Science), University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- # 1206, FB-1, DA-IICT, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India – 382007
Aditya Tatu received his Phd from the Department of Computer Science, University of Copenhagen, Denmark in 2010, after which he joined DAIICT, Gandhinagar. He is an Associate Professor at DAIICT since January 2019.
His research interests lie in the areas of Image, Signal and Geometry Processing, often relying on Variational methods, Differential Geometry, Linear algebra and (convex) optimization.
SpecializationsComputer Vision, Image Processing, Pattern Recognition, Signal Processing
- Darshan Batavia and Aditya Tatu, Estimating graph topology from sparse graph signals with an application to image denoising, 19th IEEE Intl. W’shop on Multimedia Signal Processing (MMSP), U.K., Oct 2017.
- Aditya Tatu and Sumukh Bansal, A Novel Active Contour Model for Texture Segmentation, 10th Intl. Conference on Energy Minimization Methods in Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (EMMCVPR), Hong Kong, Jan 2015.
- Sumukh Bansal and Aditya Tatu, Active Contour Models for Manifold Valued Image Segmentation, Journal of Mathematical Imaging and Vision, vol. 52, no. 2, pp 303-314, Feb 2015.
- Aditya Tatu, François Lauze, Mads Nielsen, Benjamin B. Kimia,
Exploring the representation capabilities of the HOG descriptor, ICCV Workshops Nov 2011.
- Nileshkumar Vaishnav and Aditya Tatu, Signal Processing on Graphs: Structure Preserving Maps, IET Signal Processing, August 2018 (Online), doi:10.1049/iet-spr.2018.5147.
- Sumukh Bansal and Aditya Tatu, Lie Bodies Based Deformation Transfer, 11th Indian Conference on Computer Vision, Graphics and Image Processing (ICVGIP), Hyderabad, India, December 2018.
- Sumukh Bansal and Aditya Tatu, Lie Bodies Based 3D Shape Morphing and Interpolation, 15th ACM SIGGRAPH European Conference on Visual Media Production (CVMP), London, UK, December 2018.
- Nileshkumar Vaishnav and Aditya Tatu, Analysis of Downsampling of DCT-Graphs, Intl. Conf. on Signal Processing and Communications (SPCOM), India, July 2018.
- Nileshkumar Vaishnav and Aditya Tatu, Downsampling on Bipartite Graphs: An Algebraic Perspective, 5th IEEE Global Conf. on Signal and Information Processing (GlobalSIP), Canada, November 2017.
- Linear Algebra & Functional Analysis, Optimization
- Image & Signal Processing
- Shape Modeling, Computer Graphics