PhD (Physics), IIT Delhi
- # 1104, FB-1, DA-IICT, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India – 382007
I am a faculty at Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information & Communication Technology (DA-IICT), Gandhinagar (Gujarat) since September 2003. This institute offers only one undergrad degree program and that is of B Tech in ICT (Information and Communication Technology). Some students may also opt for B.Tech. (Hons. in ICT with minor in Computational Science). Apart from this, DA-IICT also offers several PG programs.For detail, please see
SpecializationsApplications of Image Processing, Fiber Optics and Optical Communication, High speed Semiconductor Devices, Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Quantum Optics, Technologies for Humanitarian Challenges
- Journal of Cleaner Production, Elsevier, DOI: 10.1016/j.jclepro.2016.07.079
- Accelerometer Based Handwriting Recognition of English Alphabets Using Basic Strokes. TENCON 2017 – 2017 IEEE Region 10 Conference, Penang, Malaysia, 2017, pp. 1409-1414. DOI: 10.1109/TENCON.2017.8227846
- Design of a Low-power, Low-cost ECG & EMG Sensor for Wearable Biometric and Medical Application. 2017 IEEE SENSORS, Glasgow, United Kingdom, 2017, pp. 1-3. DOI: 10.1109/ICSENS.2017.8234427
- Enhancing Effectiveness of Motor Rehabilitation Using Kinect Motion Sensing Technology. Proceedings of the IEEE Global Humanitarian Technology Conference: South Asia Satellite (GHTC-SAS), 2013 IEEE, pp. 298-304, 2013. DOI: 10.1109/GHTC-SAS.2013.6629934.
- Exposing structural tampering in digital images. Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Signal Processing, Computing and Control (ISPCC), 2012, pp. 1-6. DOI: 10.1109/ISPCC.2012.6224369.
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Solid State Devices
- Optical Communications