PhD (Physics), IIT Delhi
- # 1104, FB-1, DA-IICT, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India – 382007
I am a faculty at Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information & Communication Technology (DA-IICT), Gandhinagar (Gujarat) since September 2003. This institute offers only one undergrad degree program and that is of B Tech in ICT (Information and Communication Technology). Some students may also opt for B.Tech. (Hons. in ICT with minor in Computational Science). Apart from this, DA-IICT also offers several PG programs.For detail, please see
SpecializationsApplications of Image Processing, Fiber Optics and Optical Communication, High speed Semiconductor Devices, Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Quantum Optics, Technologies for Humanitarian Challenges
- Tushar Gadhiya and Anil K. Roy (2020), “Superpixel-Driven Optimized Wishart Network for Fast PolSAR Image Classi cation Using Global k-Means Algorithm“, in IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, vol. 58, no. 1, pp. 97-109, Jan. 2020. DOI: 10.1109/TGRS.2019.2933483.
- Tushar Gadhiya, Sumanth Tangirala, and Anil K. Roy (2019), “Stacked Autoencoder Based Feature Extraction and Superpixel Generation for Multifrequency PolSAR Image Classi cation“, In: Deka B., Maji P., Mitra S., Bhattacharyya D., Bora P., Pal S. (eds) Pattern Recognition and Machine Intelligence (PReMI 2019), Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol 11942. pp. 331-339, Springer. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-030-34872-4_37.
- Anery Patel, Maitreya Patel, Tushar Gadhiya, and Anil K. Roy (2019), “PolSAR Band-to-Band Image Translation Using Conditional Adversarial Networks“, 2019 IEEE SENSORS, Montreal, QC, Canada, 2019, pp. 1-4. DOI: 10.1109/SENSORS43011.2019.8956702.
- Tushar Gadhiya and Anil K. Roy (2018), “Optimized Wishart Network for an E fficient Classi fication of Multifrequency PolSAR Data“, in IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters, vol. 15, no. 11, pp. 1720-1724, Nov. 2018. DOI: 10.1109/LGRS.2018.2861081.
- Abhishek B. Jani, Nishith A. Kotak and Anil K. Roy (2018), “Sensor Based Hand Gesture Recognition System for English Alphabets Used in Sign Language of Deaf-Mute People“, in 2018 IEEE SENSORS, New Delhi, Oct 2018, pp. 1-4. DOI: 10.1109/ICSENS.2018.8589574.
- Sharan G, Roy AK, Royon L, Mongruel A, and Beysens D (2016), “Dew plant for bottling water“, Journal of Cleaner Production, Elsevier, DOI: 10.1016/j.jclepro.2016.07.079.
- Engineering Design Workshop (1st sem BTech Core course)
- Engineered Materials (4th sem BTech Core course)
- Electromagnetic Theory (3rd sem BTech Core course)
- Solid State Devices (6th sem BTech Elective course)