PhD (Computer Science), University of Wollongong, Australia
- # 1105, FB-1, DA-IICT, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India – 382007
Anish Mathuria is a Professor at DA-IICT. His research interests are in information security and cryptography.
Anish is currently an Associate Editor for Sadhana, a journal published by Indian Academy of Sciences. He has served on the program committees of ICISS, Indocrypt, and SPACE conferences. Anish was an invited speaker at the CIMPA-UNESCO-INDIA School on Security for Computer Systems and Networks held in 2005. He has served on the committee for “e-Authentication standards” constituted by the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology.
Anish has a Bachelor’s degree in Electronics from University of Bombay, and Master’s and PhD degrees in Computer Science from University of Wollongong, Australia. Prior to joining the faculty at DA-IICT, he was at IBM Tokyo Research Laboratory, and University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, USA.
SpecializationsNetwork Security, Privacy-Preserving Computation, System and Software Security
- Colin Boyd, Anish Mathuria, Douglas Stebila. Protocols for Authentication and Key Establishment, Second Edition, Information Security and Cryptography. Springer, 2019. In press.
- H. Vaishnav, S. Sharma and A. Mathuria. Efficient Implementation of Private License Plate Matching Protocols. In 7th International Conference on Security, Privacy and Applied Cryptography Engineering (SPACE’17). LNCS Vol. 10662, pp. 281-294, Springer, Dec. 2017. Doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-71501-8_16
- H. Sokhadia and A. Mathuria. A Tool for Visualizing Concurrent C Programs Using Graphs.
In 8th IEEE International Conference on Technology for Education (T4E’16), pp. 236-237, Dec. 2016. Doi: https://doi.org/10.1109/T4E.2016.057
- N. Kumar, A. Mathuria and M. Das. Achieving Forward Secrecy and Unlinkability in Cloud-Based Personal Health Record System. In 8th IEEE International Symposium on Security, Privacy and Anonymity in Internet of Things (TrustCom’15 workshop), pp. 1249-1254, Aug. 2015. Doi: https://doi.org/10.1109/Trustcom.2015.513
- A. Basu, A. Mathuria and N. Chowdary. Automatic Generation of Compact Alphanumeric Shellcodes for x86. In 10th International Conference on Information Systems Security (ICISS’14). LNCS Vol. 8880, pp. 399-410, Springer, Dec. 2014. Doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-13841-1_22
- C. Boyd and A. Mathuria. Protocols for Authentication and Key Establishment. Information Security & Cryptography Series (Texts & Monographs), Springer, U. Maurer and R. Rivest (Editors), ISBN 3-540-43107-1, 2003. Doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-662-09527-0
- Blockchains and Cryptocurrencies
- Operating Systems