PhD (Computer Science-Thesis Submitted), Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata
- # 2208, FB-2, DA-IICT, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India – 382007
Avijit Dutta is an assistant professor at DA-IICT, Gandhinagar since August 2019. He has submitted his Ph.D. thesis and waiting for the degree awarded. He has done his Ph.D in the area of cryptology from Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata. His research interest includes cryptography and related aspects of security. He did his bachelors and masters in Computer Science and Engineering from Government College of Engineering and Leather Technology and Jadavpur university in 2011 and 2014, respectively. He is a member of International Association for Cryptologic research and Cryptology Research Society of India.
SpecializationsProvable Security of Cryptography, Block Chain and Cryptocurrency, Quantum Cryptography, Cloud Storage Security
- Avijit Dutta, Mridul Nandi, Suprita Talnikar. Beyond Birthday Bound Secure AE in Faulty Nonce Model. Accepted in IACR-EUROCRYPT, 2019.
- Nilanjan Datta, Avijit Dutta, Mridul Nandi, Kan Yasuda. DWCDM+: A BBB Secure Nonce Based MAC. Accepted in Journal of Advances in Mathematics of Communications, 2019.
- Avijit Dutta, Mridul Nandi. Tweakable HCTR: A BBB Secure Tweakable Enciphering Scheme. Accepted in Indocrypt 2018.
- Nilanjan Datta, Avijit Dutta, Mridul Nandi, Goutam Paul, Liting Zhang. Double-block Hash-then-Sum: A Paradigm for Constructing BBB Secure PRF. Accepted in IACR-FSE 2019, Issue 3.
- Nilanjan Datta, Avijit Dutta, Mridul Nandi, Kan Yasuda. Encrypt or Decrypt? To Make a Single-Key Beyond Birthday Secure Nonce-Based MAC. Accepted in IACR-CRYPTO 2018.
- Nilanjan Datta, Avijit Dutta, Mridul Nandi, Goutam Paul, Liting Zhang. Single key Variant of PMAC Plus. Accepted in IACR-FSE 2018, Issue 4.
- Avijit Dutta, Ashwin Jha, Mridul Nandi. Tight Security Analysis of EHtM MAC. Accepted in IACR-FSE 2018, Issue 3.
- Ritam Bhaumik, Nilanjan Datta, Avijit Dutta, Nicku Mouha, Mridul Nandi. The Iterated Random Function Problem. Accepted in IACR-ASIACRYPT, 2017.
- Avijit Dutta, Ashwin Jha, Mridul Nandi. A New Look at Counters: Dont Run Like Marathon in a Hundred Meter Race. Accepted in IEEE TC Journal, 2016.
- Avijit Dutta, Mridul Nandi, Goutam Paul. One Key Compression Function Based MAC with BBB Security. Accepted in ACISP 2016.
- Avijit Dutta, Goutam Paul. Deterministic Hard Fault Attack on Trivium. Accepted in IWSEC, 2015.
- Avijit Dutta, Ashwin Jha, Mridul Nandi. Exact Security Analysis of Hash-then-Mask Type Probabilistic MAC Constructions: https://eprint.iacr.org/2016/983.
- Basic and Advanced Cryptography
- Automata and Computability Theory
- Discrete Mathematics
- Graph Theory
- Probability and Stochastic Process
- Data Structure