PhD (Electrical Engineering), University of Utah, USA
- # 1103, FB-1, DA-IICT, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India – 382007
Dr. Ghodgaonkar specialize in research areas of microwave nondestructive testing of composite materials and microwave imaging of human body. He has published more than 140 papers in reputed journal and conference proceedings. He supervised thesis work 4 PhD students and many MTech/BTech students. Also, he is a professor involved in teaching and research in areas of applied electromagnetics for more than 30 years. He has organized more than 14 international conferences. He is Senior Member IEEE, Fellow IETE and Fellow IEM, Malaysia.
SpecializationsRF and Microwave Engineering, Microwave Nondestructive Testing of Composite Materials, Biomedical Applications of Microwaves, Electromagnetic Imaging of Complex Dielectric Bodies, Microwave Measurements and Characterization of Nonlinear Dielectric Materials such as Barium-Strontium Titanate
- Ch. V. N. Rao, D. K. Ghodgaonkar and Nitesh Sharma, “GaAs MMIC Low Noise Amplifier With Integrated High-Power Absorptive Receive Protection Switch” IEEE Microwave and Wireless Components Letters, Vol. 28, No. 12, December 2018, pp. 1128-1130, DOI: 10.1109/LMWC.2018.2877148
- R. J. Doshi and Deepak Ghodgaonkar, “Improving The Efficiency of Solid State Power Amplifier byfrequency Switching for Satellite Communication,” International Journal of Satellite Communications and Networking, July-August 2018, DOI:10.1002/sat.1254
- R. J. Doshi and Deepak Ghodgaonkar, “Adaptive Thermal Management Technique To Improve The Efficiency Of SSPA For Geosynchronous Satellite”, Journal of Heat Transfer, Volume 140, Issue 5, May, 2018.
- Hardik N. Patel and Deepak Ghodgaonkar, “Study of Effect of Numerical Breast Phantom Heterogeneity on Dielectric Profile Reconstruction Using Microwave Imaging” Progress In Electromagnetics Research M, Vol. 58, pp. 135-145, 2017.
- Hardik N. Patel and Deepak Ghodgaonkar, “Application of Group Theory for Computation Reduction in Microwave Imaging of Human Breast Model at 500 MHz” Progress In Electromagnetics Research M, Vol. 51, November 2016, pp. 165-173, 2016.
- Sanket S. Patel, Sanjeev Gupta and Deepak Ghodgaonkar, “Design of Low Power Low Phase Noise Negative Resistance KU-Band VCO using Planar Resonator Pair ” Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 57, No. 8, August 2015, pp. 1938-1941.
- G. D. Makwana, Deepak Ghodgaonkar and Sanjeev Gupta, “Dual Mode and Miniaturized Rectangular Dielectric Resonator Antenna with a Simple Feeding Scheme” International Journal of RF and Microwave Computer Aided Engineering, Vol. 25, No. 3, March 2015, pp. 229-235.
- R. J. Doshi, Deepak Ghodgaonkar, D. K. Singh and D. K. Das, “Flexible Solid State Power Amplifier for Space Use,” International Journal of Microwave and Optical Technology, Vol. 10, No. 2, March 2015, pp. 126-131.
- G. D. Makwana, Deepak Ghodgaonkar and Sanjeev Gupta, “Investigation of a New Radiating Mode in Rectangular Dielectric Resonator Antenna: Experimental Validation,” International Journal of Microwave and Optical Technology, Volume 9 No. 4, July 2014, pp. 309-316.
- Ashish K. Sarvaiya, Sanjeev Gupta and Deepak Ghodgaonkar, “Interaction of Active MMIC with Package/Housing,” Advanced Electromagnetics, Vol. 3, No. 1, April 2014, pp. 25-29.
- Microwave Engineering
- Antennas and Propagation
- Electromagnetic Fields and Waves
- Satellite Communications and Materials Science