PhD (Physics), Physical Research Laboratory, Ahmedabad
- # 1110, FB-1, DA-IICT, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India – 382007
I did particle physics, neutrino physics, to be precise for research work. Presently I explore anything that can be touched upon by the general principles of physics and mathematics. I am interested in areas of quantum mechanics, quantum computation and information and certain aspects of general relativity.
- Comment on `Yet another encounter with the golden ratio: balancing laminar bodies on the edge’.
Gautam Dutta, Mitaxi Mehta.
Eur. J. Phys. 37 (2016) 068002.
- Neutrinos from stellar collapse: Effects of flavour mixing
Gautam Dutta, D. Indumathi, M.V.N. Murthy, G. Rajasekaran, Phys. Rev.
D61, 13009 (2000).
- Pseudo Dirac neutrinos in seesaw model
G. Dutta, A.S Joshipura, Phys. Rev. D 51, 3838 (1995)
- Leptonic Flavor violation in the presence of an extra Z
G.Dutta, A.S Joshipura, K.B Vijaykumar, Phys. Rev. D 50, 2109 (1994).
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Algebraic Structures
- Introduction to Modern Algebra
- Introduction to Quantum Mechanics
- Quantum Computation
- Numerical Differential Geometry in Image processing
- Essential Mathematics
- Classical Mechanics
- Discrete Mathematics
- Probability and Information Theory