PhD (Information Technology), IIT Bombay
- 079-68261617, Fax: (+91) 079-68261710
- # 2103, FB-2, DA-IICT, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India – 382007
Maniklal Das is Professor of Computer Science at Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DA-IICT), Gandhinagar, India. Prior to joining DA-IICT in 2006, he worked with Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology (IDRBT), Hyderabad, India. He has over 22 years of research and teaching experience in Information Security and Information Technology. His research works broadly cover all areas of Cyber Security and IT security management. He has served as a member of the technical program committee for many international conferences, and he is a regular reviewer of IEEE/ACM/Springer/Elsevier journals. He is currently on Editorial Board of IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing. During his professional service, he has served as investigator of many sponsored research projects with national and international collaborators in the area of Security and Privacy.
Dr. Das received his Ph.D. degree from Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay and M.Tech. degree from Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad, India. He is a senior member of the IEEE and Life member of Cryptology Research Society of India.
SpecializationsCyber Security, Cryptography, Privacy issues in Internet of Things
- Payal Chaudhari and Manik Lal Das. Privacy Preserving Searchable Encryption with Fine-grained Access Control. IEEE Transactions on Cloud Computing, 2019, DOI: 10.1109/TCC.2019.2892116
- Sarita Agrawal, Manik Lal Das, and Javier Lopez. Detection of Node Capture Attack in Wireless Sensor Networks. IEEE Systems Journal, 13(1):238-247, 2019.
- Sarita Agrawal and Manik Lal Das. Mutual Healing enabled Group-key Distribution Protocol in Wireless Sensor Networks. Computer Communications, Elsevier, 112:131-140, 2017.
- Xavier Bultel, Manik Lal Das, Hardik Gajera, David Gerault, Matthieu Giraud, and Pascal Lafourcade. Private Polynomial Evaluation. In Proc. of International Conference on Provable Security (ProvSec 2017), LNCS 10592, Springer, pp. 487-506, 2017.
- Manik Lal Das. Two-factor User Authentication in Wireless Sensor Networks. IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, 8(3):1086-1090, 2009.
- Manik Lal Das, Ashutosh Saxena and V. P. Gulati. A Dynamic ID-based Remote User Authentication Scheme. IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics, 50(2):629-631, 2004.
- Information Security
- Security Protocols