Nabin Kumar Sahu
PhD (Mathematics), IIT Kharagpur
- # 4212, FB-4, DA-IICT, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India – 382007
As a person from Pure Mathematics group, I work in the Theory of Optimization and the Theory of Frames. The theory of frames is largely applied in Signal Processing and Image processing. Optimization also plays a significant role in Machine learning and Data analysis. So although I belong to Pure Mathematics group, I extend my research area towards applications.
SpecializationsFrame Theory, Optimization Theory and Applications, Variational Inequalities
- N. K. Sahu, R. N. Mohapatra, C. Nahak and S. Nanda, Approximation solvability of a class of A-monotone implicit variational inclusion problems in semi-inner product spaces, Applied Mathematics and Computation, 236 (2014) 109-117.
- N. K. Mahato, M. A. Noor and N. K. Sahu, Existence results for trifunction equilibrium problems and fixed point problems, Anal. Math. Phys., DOI 10.1007/s13324-017-0199-z (2017) .
- N. K. Sahu, R. N. Mohapatra, C. Nahak and N. K. Mahato, A new class of generalized monotone mappings and variational inclusion problems in Banach spaces, DCDIS: Mathematical Analysis, 23 (2016) 447-463.
- N. K. Sahu, C. Nahak and S. Nanda, Graph Convergence and Approximation Solvability of a Class of Implicit Variational Inclusion Problems in Banach Spaces, Journal of Indian Mathematical Society, 81 (1-2) (2014) 155-172.
- N. K. Sahu, C. Nahak and S. Nanda, The Extended F-implicit Complementarity and Variational Inequality Problems in Semi-inner Product Spaces, Acta Universitatis Apulensis, 35 (2013) 111-123.
- Numerical Methods