P S Kalyan Sasidhar
PhD (Computer Science and Engineering), University of North Texas-Denton, USA
- # 2109, FB-2, DA-IICT, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India – 382007
Kalyan Sasidhar is currently an Associate Professor. Prior to this, he worked as assistant professor in the Wireless Networks and Applications group at Amrita Vishwa Vidhyapeetham (Amrita University, Kerala).
He was a postdoctoral researcher at Nanyang Technological University after completing his PhD in Computer Science from University of North Texas in 2011. He has 25 plus publications in top journals and international conferences with citations of over 650 and hIndex of 11.
SpecializationsMobile and Pervasive Computing which include Wireless Sensor Networks, Mobile Phone Based Sensing
- Kalyan P. Subbu, Athanasios V.Vasilakos, “Big Data for Context Aware Computing – Perspectives and Challenges,” In Big Data Research, Elsevier, October, 2017, Cite score 5.69.
- Kalyan P. Subbu, Athanasios V. Vasilakos, Big Data for Context Aware Computing – Perspectives and Challenges, In Big Data Research, Volume 10, 2017, Pages 33-43, ISSN 2214-5796, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bdr.2017.10.002.
- C. Zhang, K. P. Subbu, J. Luo and J. Wu, “GROPING: Geomagnetism and cROwdsensing Powered Indoor NaviGation,” in IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 387-400, Feb. 1 2015. 10.1109/TMC.2014.2319824
- K. P. Subbu, C. Zhang, J. Luo and A. V. Vasilakos, “Analysis and status quo of smartphone-based indoor localization systems,” in IEEE Wireless Communications, vol. 21, no. 4, pp. 106-112, August 2014. doi: 10.1109/MWC.2014.6882302
- Kalyan Pathapati Subbu, Brandon Gozick, and Ram Dantu. 2013. LocateMe: Magnetic-fields-based indoor localization using smartphones. ACM Trans. Intell. Syst. Technol. 4, 4, Article 73 (October 2013), 27 pages. doi:10.1145/2508037.2508054
- B. Gozick, K. P. Subbu, R. Dantu and T. Maeshiro, “Magnetic Maps for Indoor Navigation,” in IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, vol. 60, no. 12, pp. 3883-3891, Dec. 2011. doi: 10.1109/TIM.2011.2147690
- Kalyan Sasidhar, Aswini Upasini, “Two Wheeler rash drive detection using smartphones”, IEEE COMSNETS 2019,Bengaluru, India.
- Yash Vasavada, Kalyan Sasidhar, “A Hierarchical Cyber Physical System for Integrated Demand Side Management of Power Usage in Buildings”, IEEE ANTS 2017, Bhubaneshwar, India.
- Computer Networks
- Distributed Systems
- Pervasive Sensing Systems