PhD (Computer Science & Engineering), IIITDM, Jabalpur
- # 1102, FB-1, DA-IICT, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India – 382007
- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Saurabh Tiwari is a Faculty Member at Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DA-IICT), Gandhinagar (India). Previously, he worked as a Postdoc Researcher at MÃ¤lardalen University, (Sweden) worked with Volvo Construction Equipment AB in the area of Model-Based System Engineering (MBT, MBD). His current research interests are in the area of Requirements Engineering, Empirical Software Engineering, and Model-Based Software Engineering. He graduated with an MTech degree from National Institute of Technology, Allahabad (India), and the PhD degree in Computer Science and Engineering from Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing (IIITDM), Jabalpur (India) in June 2010 and June 2016 respectively.
He has received Early Career Research Award (Individual centric) from Science and Engineering Board (SERB), Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India for a two-year R&D project in 2017. He has published several research papers in various international conferences (RE, ICSE, APSEC, ISEC, ICECCS, SAC, etc.) and journals (IST, CS&I, etc.). He has also received two best paper awards at the 20th APSEC 2013 and 25th APSEC 2018 conference respectively, and his PhD thesis is indexed in ACM (Association for Computing Machinery) SIGSOFT (Special Interest Group on Software Engineering) list of PhD Dissertations in the area of Software Engineering (2016). He is a professional member of the ACM.
SpecializationsSoftware Engineering (Empirical Software Engineering, Requirements Engineering, Model-Based Testing, Evidence-based Software Engineering), Safety Analysis, Software Engineering Education & Training, Model-Based Systems Engineering, Application of NLP/AI Techniques
- Saurabh Tiwari, Deepti Ameta, and Asim Banerjee, An Approach to Identify Use Case Scenarios from Textual Requirements Specification, In 12th Innovations in Software Engineering Conference (ISEC 2019), 14-16 February, ACM, Article No. 5, 2019.
- Chirag Usdadiya, Saurabh Tiwari, and Asim Banerjee, An Empirical Study on Assessing the Quality of Use Case Metrics, In 12th Innovations in Software Engineering Conference (ISEC 2019), 14-16 February, ACM, Article No. 6, 2019.
- Jagadish Suryadevara, and Saurabh Tiwari, Adopting MBSE in Construction Equipment Industry: An Experience Report, In 25th Asia-Pacific Software Engineering Conference, ASPEC 2018, pages 512-521, IEEE CPS, Nara, Japan, December 4-7, 2018 (Software Engineering in Practice track) [Best Paper Award]
- Saurabh Tiwari, Emina Smajlovic, Amina Krekic, and Jagadish Suryadevara, A System Modeling Approach to Enhance Functional and Software Development, In 2018 Software Technologies: Applications and Foundations Workshop (MDE@DeRun 2018). STAF 2018. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 11176. Springer, Cham, pp 512-518, Toulouse, France, June 28, 2018.
- Aliya Hussain, Saurabh Tiwari, Jagadish Suryadevara, and Eduard Enoiu, From Modeling to Test Case Generation in Industrial Embedded System Domain, In 2018 Software Technologies: Applications and Foundations Workshop (MDE@DeRun 2018). STAF 2018. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 11176. Springer, Cham, pp 499-505, Toulouse, France, June 28, 2018.
- Saurabh Tiwari, Deepti Ameta, Paramvir Singh and Ashish Sureka, Teaching Requirements Engineering Concepts using Case-Based Learning, In 2018 Second International Workshop on Software Engineering Education for Millennials (SEEM 2018) co-located to IEEE/ACM 40th International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE 2018), pp 8-15, Gothenburg, Sweden, June 2018.
- Paramvir Singh, Sheikh Umar Farooq, Saurabh Tiwari, and Ashish Sureka, An Experience Report on Workshop on Emerging Software Engineering Education, ACM SIGSOFT Software Engineering Notes, Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 12-23, May 2018.
- Saurabh Tiwari and Santosh Singh Rathore, Coupling and Cohesion Metrics for Object-Oriented Software: A Systematic Mapping Study. In 11th Innovations in Software Engineering Conference (ISEC’18), ACM, Article No. 8, IIIT Hyderabad, 2018.
- Saurabh Tiwari, Veena Saini, Paramvir Singh, and Ashish Sureka, A Case Study on the Application of Case-Based Learning in Software Testing. In 11th Innovations in Software Engineering Conference (ISEC’18), ACM, Article No. 11, IIIT Hyderabad, 2018.
- Software Engineering
- Software Testing and Verification
- Advanced Topics in Software Engineering
- Introduction to Programming
- Data Structure
- Design of Software Systems