Tapas Kumar Maiti
PhD (Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering), Jadavpur University, Kolkata
- # 2206, FB-2, DA-IICT, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India – 382007
Dr Tapas Kumar Maiti, a former associate professor at Hiroshima University Japan, moved to DA-IICT India where he is a faculty member, since June 2019. He was a visiting faculty to IIEST-Shibpur. He has amazing research experience at McMaster University, Canada and IIT-Kharagpur. He has published more than 100 papers in reputed journals and conferences, and also co-authored a book. He received ICMM Excellent Presentation Award, IAAM Scientist Medal, and University Gold Medal. He is a member of IEEE, and Life Member of IEI. Currently, he is working in the areas of Intelligent Computing Devices, Robotics, and System Cybernetics.
SpecializationsIntelligent System and Circuit Engineering, Humanoid Robotics, Cybernetics
- S. Dutta, T.K.Maiti, M. Miura-Mattausch, Y. Ochi, N.Yorino, and H. J.Mattausch, “Analysis of Sensor-Based Real-Time Balancing of Humanoid Robots on Inclined Surfaces,” IEEE Access, pp.212327-212338, vol. 8, Nov 2020.
- S. Bhattacharya, A.Luo, T.K.Maiti, S. Dutta, Y. Ochi, M. Miura-Mattausch, and H. J.Mattausch, “Surface-Property Recognition With Force Sensors for Stable Walking of Humanoid Robot,” IEEE Access, pp. 146443 – 146456, vol.7, Oct 2019.
- N. Rohbani, H. Gau, S. Mohammadinejad, T. K. Maiti, D. Navarro, M. Miura-Mattausch, H. J. Mattausch, and H. Takatsuka, “Power Reduction and BTI Mitigation of Data-Cache Memory Based on the Storage Management of Narrow-Width Values,” IEEE Transactions on Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI) Systems, pp. 1675-1684, vol. 27, Jul 2019.
- M. Miura-Mattausch, H. Kikuchihara, T. K. Maiti, D. Navarro, and H. J. Mattausch, “Modeling of Carrier Trapping and Its Impact on Switching Performance,” IEEE Journal of the Electron Devices Society, pp. 1056-1063, vol. 6, Aug 2018.
- T. K. Maiti, L. Chen, H. Zenitani, H. Miyamoto, M. Miura-Mattausch, and H. J. Mattausch, “Compact Electro-Mechanical-Fluidic Model for Actuated Fluid Flow System,” IEEE Journal on Multiscale and Multiphysics Computational Techniques, pp.124-133, vol. 2, Jul 2017.
- T. K. Maiti, L. Chen, H. Zenitani, H. Miyamoto, M. Miura-Mattausch, and H. J. Mattausch, “Physically Based Compact Mobility Model for Organic Thin-Film Transistor,” IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, pp. 2057-2065, vol. 63, May 2016.
- Introduction to Robotics (IE410)
- Embedded System for Smart Applications (CT508)
- Analog Circuits (EL213)
- Introduction to VLSI Circuits (EL421)