PhD (Mathematics), IIT Madras
- # 1212, FB-1, DA-IICT, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India – 382007
Dr. Sunitha has her research interest in graph theory, graph algorithms and their applications in Interconnection Networks of HPC, Computer and Communication Networks, Complex Networks
SpecializationsTheory, Algorithms (Parallel, Distributed, Dynamic), Applications of Graphs
- V. Ravindran, J.C. Nacher, T. Akutsu, M. Ishitsuka, A. Osadcenco, V. Sunitha, G. Bagler, J-M. Schwartz, and D.L. Robertson, Network controllability analysis of intracellular signalling reveals viruses are driver agents in dynamic molecular systems, Scientific Reports, 9, 2066, 2019.
- J. Mulherkar and V. Sunitha, Capacity of a quantum memory channel correlated by matrix product states, Quantum Information Processing, 17(4), 80-98, 2018.
- M. Jadeja, R. Muthu, and V. Sunitha, Set labelling of vertices to ensure adjacency coincides with disjointness, Electronic Notes in Discrete Mathematics, 63, 237-244, 2017.
- V. Ravindran, V. Sunitha, and G. Bagler, Identification of critical regulatory genes in cancer signaling network using controllability analysis, Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 474, 134-143, 2017.
- S.A. Choudum, S. Lavanya, and V. Sunitha, Introduction to Interconnection Networks, Handbook of Graph Theory, Combinatorial Optimization, and Algorithms, Chapman & Hall/CRC, 2015.
- S.A. Choudum, S. Lavanya, and V. Sunitha, Graph Embedding and Interconnection Networks, Handbook of Graph Theory, Combinatorial Optimization, and Algorithms, Chapman & Hall/CRC, 2015.
- Arun Kumar Gupta, Sanjay Srivastava, and V. Sunitha, Distributed adaptive connected dominating set protocol for sensor networks, INDICON 2014. https://doi.org/10.1109/INDICON.2014.7030667
- S.A. Choudum, and V. Sunitha, Augmented cubes, Networks, Volume 40, 2002, Pages 71–84. https://doi.org/10.1002/net.10033
- Discrete Mathematics
- Algorithmic Graph Theory
- Parallel, Distributed and Dynamic Algorithms