UG/PG Cybage Khushboo Scholarships
INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY, GANDHINAGAR
Cybage Khushboo Scholarships
Khushboo Charitable Trust is a self-sustaining NGO and the philanthropic arm (CSR wing) of Cybage Software Private Limited, Pune. The Trust has instituted Merit-cum-Means Scholarships at DA-IICT for economically backward but promising students to help them fulfill their educational aspirations. The terms and conditions of the Scholarships are as follows:
- Five Scholarships per academic year starting the academic year 2020-21 to the students of B.Tech. (ICT), M.Sc. (IT), M.Sc. (DS) and M.Des. (CD) programs.
- The amount of Scholarship shall be limited to 80% of the tuition fee as payable by a student in a semester. Hostel fee and any other fees or expenses will not be covered under the scholarship.
- The Scholarship period is 4(four) years starting August 2020-21. Continuation of the Scholarship beyond 4(four) years will be decided by the Trustees of Cybage Khushboo Trust and their decision shall be final and binding on the recipient of the Scholarship and the Institute.
- For B.Tech Program: The student should have obtained minimum 60% aggregate percentage in Class X and Class XII Board Examinations
- For M.Sc. (IT), M.Sc. (DS) and M.Des. (CD) programs: The applicant should have obtained 60% aggregate marks from Class X to Bachelor’s Degree final examinations.
- The gross annual income of the student’s parents should be less than 3.00 lakh.
- The scholarship is granted on the student clearing all courses in a semester. The scholarship shall stand discontinued in case the student fails in a subject in a given semester
- The shortlisted student will be interviewed by Cybage Khushboo Trust Representatives. The Representatives may also visit home of the applicant
III. How to apply?
Please visit http://cybagekhushboo.org/login/ and fill in the application form. Also refer ‘Students Guide’ available at the site for details.
The following are the supporting documents to be submitted:
- Board Mark sheet of Class X and XII.
- Final Year Degree Mark sheet issued by the University(Applicable to PG Students).
- Income Certificate
- Aadhar card
- Community Certificate and Creamy Layer Certificate
- Photocopy of Bank Passbook of the student
- Photostat copies of Bank passbook of parents prior to the last 6 months from the date of application.
- The Grade Sheet issued by the Institute (Registrar’s office will directly provide the grade sheet to the Trust in each semester).
For clarifications on Scholarship, please contact Mr Abhilash Bhaskaran, Registrar’s Office over landline 079-68261586 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.