ADMISSION TO ALL VACANT GOVERNMENT SEATS CONVERTED AS MANAGEMENT SEATS ARE FILLED IN.
Important Instructions for the Gujarat Category Candidate reporting for the University level counseling.
- The University has prepared a merit list of the candidates who have applied for admission on ACPC vacant seats based on the merit number issued by the ACPC.
- The counseling session will be conducted at the DA-IICT campus as per the below mentioned schedule:
Slot No. DAIICT Merit Number Date Entry Time Reporting time ICT CS MnC 1 1-25 1-25 1-10 26-10-2021 Not before 09:30 am 09.30 am to 10.00 am
(To be activated only if seats remains vacant after over of the slot 1)
26-50 26-50 11-20 26-10-2021 Not before 02:30 pm 02.30 pm to 03.00 pm 3
(To be activated only if seats remains vacant after over of the slots 1 & 2)
51-100 51-100 21-50 26-10-2021 Not before 04:30 pm 04.30 pm to 05.00 pm 4
(To be activated only if seats remains vacant after over of the slots 1, 2 & 3)
101 onwards 101 onwards 51 onwards 26-10-2021 Not before 05:30 pm 05.30 pm to 06.30 pm
- The entry to the admission venue will be as per the slots indicated above only.
- Failure to report & register for admission on the scheduled date and time shall result in instantaneous cancellation of the claim of the candidate to the seat. Further, request/queries will not be entertained.
- Only the candidate and one member of his/her parent/guardian shall be allowed into the admission venue. The candidates shall be called in, in the order of their ranking in the merit list.
- The candidate should note that appearance at Admission Counseling and inclusion of name in the merit list does not necessarily mean that he/she shall get admission.
- The selected candidate shall be required to pay immediately an amount of Rs. 67,000 on offer of admission itself, in cash or through a Demand Draft in favour of DA-IICT, payable at Ahmedabad. In case the candidate fails to pay the aforementioned amount of fees, he / she shall lose his / her claim for admission to that seat. The fees once paid against the offer of this admission are not refundable.
- Admissions made at the admission sessions are provisional, subject to verification of eligibility by the University.
- It is mandatory for candidates to remain in person for counseling during the time slot allotted as per their merit number.
- As soon as all 10 vacant seats announced on our website are filled in, the admission for the vacant government seats converted as management seats will be declared over and admission process will be stopped immediately. Thereafter, the remaining slots will become invalid and entry to the candidates for reporting will also be stopped accordingly.
- Candidate must carry a valid Identity card issued by the government (e.g. Driving license, Aadhar card etc.) and following original documents and one set of photocopy (to be arranged in the following order).
- S.S.C.E. (Std. 10) Mark Sheets (All Attempts)
- H. S. C. E. (Std. 12) Mark Sheets (All Attempts)
- School Leaving Certificate or SSC/HSC certificate for Date of Birth verification.
- ACPC Registration Details
- ACPC Merit no. / admission letter etc. (if available)
Please Click here to see the B.Tech. (ICT) merit list
Please Click here to see the B.Tech. (Honours) in ICT with minor in Computational Science merit list
Please Click here to see the B.Tech. (MnC) merit list
ADMISSION TO VACANT GOVERNMENT SEATS CONVERTED AS MANAGEMENT SEATS
Please download the application form by clicking here Fill in the application form and submit it enclosing the following self-attested documents:
1) GUJCET Grade Sheet
The hard copy of the filled in application form must be submitted along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 300/- in favour of ‘DAIICT’ payable at Gandhinagar for each of the programs as detailed above or by cash at the Institute counter. The completed form must be submitted at the Institute during 21-22 October, 2021 between 10.30 am - 12.30 pm. Applications will not be accepted after these dates and timings.
The merit list of the applicants shortlisted shall be published at www.daiict.ac.in on 25th October, 2021. The shortlisted candidates will be required to visit the Institute in person on 26th October, 2021 and pay the requisite fees to confirm the admission for which the process will be announced at the website. The Applicant has to satisfy the eligibility criteria in order for her/his application to be considered for final admission.
Please note that the admission to the Institute shall be limited to the above ten (10) seats only and deemed closed on 26th October, 2021 in all respects.
|ATTN; ACPC ADMITTED CANDIDATES - GUJARAT CATEGORY
We have sent emails to the ACPC Admitted students for virtual reporting
If you are ACPC Admitted student (who have been allotted confirmed admission at DAIICT in the UG Program by the ACPC) and not received email from us, please write to ug_admissions[at]daiict[dot]ac[dot]in with following details immediately.
ACPC Registration (roll) No.:
ACPC Allotted program / branch:
ACPC Merit no.:
Total number of seats under Gujarat Category: 216
- B.Tech (Information and Communication Technology (ICT)) – 131
- B.Tech (Honours) in ICT with minor in Computational Science – 60
- B.Tech (Mathematics and Computing (MnC)) – 25
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Refer the page directly to the Academics page here.
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) Honours in ICT with minor in Computational Science
Refer the page directly to the Academics page here
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) in Mathematics and Computing (MnC)
Refer the page directly to the Academics page here
At the time of counselling an amount of Rs. 1,06,000 (Rs. 86,000 towards Tuition Fee for the First Semester and Rs. 20,000 towards Caution Deposit) is to be paid. Subsequently, fees are charged semester-wise, with the registration at the beginning of each semester.
|Tuition Fee||Rs. 86,000 per Semester|
|Registration Fee||Rs. 2,500 per Semester|
|Caution Deposit||Rs. 20,000 (Refundable at the end of the Program)|
|Hostel Rent||Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 22,000 per semester depending upon the hostel block in which the room is allotted.|
|Food||On actuals. There are multiple food options available in the campus (The expense will be approximately Rs. 5,500 per month)|
Seats under Gujarat Category will be filled as per the guidelines of ACPC. The candidate has to apply to ACPC, GoG, separately. (Website: jacpcldce.ac.in)